Best Vacuum Cleaners Android Apps

Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner Inspection:


The good and the bad uncovered
Shark Sonic Duo has been around for almost 1 year, but most people are still unaware about the great
Cleaning power of this product. The system scrubs dirt out of every floor, carpet or carpet. Shark uses special
Cleaning solutions, different for carpeting and hardwood flooring, in order to enhance the power of this
machine. The microfiber washable pads are performing 1000 scrubs each and every minute! Other features of

This is not a hybrid vacuum cleaner per se: it's mostly a scrubber cleaner. Since the is literally no additional
Tool like this produced by competition, I will rate it using a modified VGMhy scale.
I have had the Shark Sonic Duo for a few weeks now, so I've decided to make a review.

Can cover all the essential details, features, as well as all of the benefits and queries I have noted
About this item since I unpacked it. Notice, I've already examined the similar (and yet so
Different) Bissell Symphony, you can check out this review if you ever need some comparing
terms. So lets not lose any more time, here's what you'll know in a couple of minutes, after
reading this:
If the Sonic Duo is Suitable for your cleaning needs
The complete specs of the Shark
How to get a really good deal for this product
With this new item, homeowners have now a true alternative to commercial carpet cleaning.

and carpets. That means it can clean roughly 90% of your home. Moreover, Shark took special

duster accessory. This includes two different pads, one that can be used for scrubbing and one
That may be used for dusting.
To get a better grasp of the version, I have embedded bellow a video introduction:
I will start with some basic information of the SharkClean scrubbing cleaner which might come in
handy:
Cleaning Carpets with the Sonic Duo
Having a dust allergy makes me a bit of a stickler for cleanliness, and is one of the reasons I
Was attracted to the Shark Sonic Duo. The promise of having years-old stains, trapped
Dust and mold out of my carpets was too great to pass up. The guarantee that hooked me was
That this cleaner, together with a vacuum cleaner, would remove four times as much dirt as if
I had simply vacuumed the carpet alone.
After using it on the runner in my hall I can say that is pretty near the truth. I saw colors
And a vibrancy that has to have been hidden for a long time under a layer of dirt that I didn't even
know was there. It was almost shameful how big the gap was between the areas that had
Been cleaned with the Shark Sonic Duo and those that had not.
In the lounge I had a couple of long-term stains that had been trodden in the fibers, and no
Amount of cleaning in the past was able to remove them. I followed the Sonic Duo --
Loaded with place solution -- up with my vacuum cleaner and a dull brownish blotch that had been
Bothering me for ages was gone.
What happens is that the sonic scrubbing (like an electric toothbrush) and solution first breaks
Up any of the dirt that's on the surface. Then as you pass over, the solution penetrates deep
into the carpet fibers, first trapping then unlocking dirt as it dries.
The vacuum cleaner I was pleasantly surprised by the renewed cleanliness of my carpeting.
Cleaning hard surfaces
Transforming the Shark Sonic Duo only took just a couple of minutes, changing the pads and
refilling the solution.
The results I saw in my carpeting also applied to the linoleum flooring in my kitchen, which had
Picked up various stains and dirt, which I would become resigned to putting up with. Once the
Sonic Duo came into contact with what I thought were permanent marks I saw them begin to
ebb away.
Got to say, though when it came to using the Shark Sonic Duo on the hardwood flooring in my
I've got these lovely hardwood floorboards, perfectly

Much fluid or product on this sort of surface. Streaks and water damage!
But I felt encouraged to dry a small patch with the Shark Sonic Duo and the results were only
incredible. First I needed to attach the green pads, which are specially designed for hardwood
surfaces.
One pass and I took a look at the results: no harm, no residue and no streaks; just a healthy
shine. This is because Sonic Duo uses less moisture than, say, a mop, needing only a quick
Spray, which then evaporates quickly once you've handed over it with the pads. This was such
So once I had finished with my small test corner I went ahead and used
My Shark Duo on the remainder of the ground, ending up with a finish I have not seen for a good few

Polishing steps the shine till a new level -- these 1000 vibrations a minute help to disperse
The polish solutions across the floor, and the results are spectacular.
Difference between Shark Sonic Duo ZZ550 and ZZ500
The ZZ500 is intended to clean only hard floors and contains no headlights.
Queries
It might be that I am a clean freak, but I've noticed that I've already used up a lot of the carpet
solution. At this rate I might well get through several bottles of this a year, but the solution is
Sold in 1 package alongside the place cleaner. Since I only need the place cleaner for isolated
Stains, I'll end up getting a great deal of bottles that I won't need.
The instructions were a little sparse. As a seasoned cleaner I could get my head around them
Quickly enough, but I could understand how some people may be left in the dark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Homemade Face Mask Without Sewing & Fabric Gum !!! ( Safe Corona Vir...

How to Clean Tile Grout Floors : Best Way

Homemade Face Mask in 2 Minutes Safe Coronavirus ( Surgical Mask )